Units only available for purchase to Victorian buyers.
The M84 is a versatile, race-bred ECU that is suitable for a broad range of high performance applications, including engines with up to 8 cylinders. It also suits rotary engines with twin, triple or quad rotors.
This new, entry level ECU is based on the advanced technology in MoTeC's benchmark M800, with a package of features to suit more moderate system requirements. It includes on-board Wideband Lambda plus 512 kB of data logging memory as standard.
Now with Nitrous Injection and 100 Hz max logging rate.
Install it as a stand-alone ECU or as part of a complete motorsport-ready engine management and data acquisition solution.
- 8 x Injector outputs - high or low ohm
- 6 x Ignition outputs
- 8 x Auxiliary outputs - for functions such as boost control, idle speed stepper motor and many more
- Throttle Position
- Manifold Pressure
- Mass Air Flow
- Fuel Pressure
- Oil Pressure
- Exhaust Temperature
- Gear Position
- User 1
- Air Temperature
- Coolant Temperature
- User 2
- 3 x Switched Analogue Temperature
- 2 x Lambda Inputs (supports Wideband and Narrowband sensors)
- 4 x Digital Inputs (wheel speed or switch)
- 1 x CAN
- 1 x RS232